Join us at our West Hawaii REIA (Kailua-Kona) monthly meeting!
Come network, find partners, put new deals together, share your experiences, learn from your peers, discover the latest strategies, what’s working and not working, watch us analyze current deals for you, share Power Teams and resources, get free information, focus on helping each other reach our wealth goals, hear about local and national real estate markets, local market updates and much more.
Date: Third Thursday of each month (next meeting: 03/15)
Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm. Doors open at 5:45 and meeting starts promptly at 6:00pm.
Location: Honua Studios, 73-4855 Kanalani St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740. Look for our signs. We meet in the same building as Hawaii Island Decor. Parking is up the ramp to the end of the building or on the street. Please see the map below.
This Month’s Speaker: Bruce Pratt, REIA co-organizer, Hawaii Life agent, and local investor, will be discussing projections released by the state on future growth here on the Big Island. Whether you’re focusing on new builds, flips, buy and hold, or commercial, you’ll want to hear about the findings from the Hawaii Department of Business, Economic Development, and Tourism.
There is a $10 charge per person per meeting. Please bring cash, as we cannot accept credit cards at this time.
• Deal Analysis!: Dissect a deal with a local investor. One of our members will share the information of
a deal they did, from acquiring, contract, financing, rehab, rental, good things, ugly things and resale.
• Networking Activity
• Main Topic: An in-depth look at some aspect of the real estate investment world presented by a local expert.
• Market Update: See what our local market looks like today.
• Share Your Deal!: Bring your deal(s) to the group for help or to partner, sell, etc. Just be sure to bring all
important info: ARV, current value, rehab costs, purchase price, last 6 months’ comps, etc.
• In The News/Coconut Connections: Researching locally and nationwide, new laws, new trends,
old trends and things to be on the lookout for.
• Open Q&A
This event is for EXPERIENCED & NOVICE investors including real estate agents, construction/contractors, etc.