Join us at our West Hawaii REIA (Kailua-Kona) monthly meeting!
Come network, find partners, put new deals together, share your experiences, learn from your peers, discover the latest strategies, what’s working and not working, watch us analyze current deals for you, share Power Teams and resources, get free information, focus on helping each other reach our wealth goals, hear about local and national real estate markets, local market updates and much more.
Date: Third Thursday of each month (next meeting: 02/15)
Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm. Meeting starts promptly at 6:00pm
Location: Honua Studios, 73-4855 Kanalani St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 (look for signs/same building as
Overstock N Discounts, parking is up the ramp to end of building) – map below
There is a $10 charge per person per meeting. Please bring cash, as we cannot accept credit cards at this time.
This month’s speaker: Ronnie Strickler, Mortgage Loan Originator with HomeBridge Financial Services in Kailua-Kona. With 22 years in the mortgage industry and extensive personal experience in real estate investing, Ronnie understands what it takes to get a deal funded. She will give us valuable information about accessing money, including tips to streamline the lending process. She will also share some pointers on the sell side of our investments.
• Deal Analysis!: Dissect a deal with a local investor. One of our members will share the information of
a deal they did, from acquiring, contract, financing, rehab, rental, good things, ugly things and resale.
• Networking Activity
• Main Topic: An in-depth look at some aspect of the real estate investment world presented by a local expert.
• Market Update: See what our local market looks like today.
• Share Your Deal!: Bring your deal(s) to the group for help or to partner, sell, etc. Just be sure to bring all
important info: ARV, current value, rehab costs, purchase price, last 6 months’ comps, etc.
• In The News/Coconut Connections: Researching locally and nationwide, new laws, new trends,
old trends and things to be on the lookout for.
• Open Q&A
This event is for EXPERIENCED & NOVICE investors including real estate agents, construction/contractors, etc.